Sunday, March 22, 2009

Updating our blog

Drew always tells me I need to update our blog. (it is the girl's job to do it.) After 7 months I finally added a few posts. He also told me to make sure I actually write stuff and not just put pictures and videos up. Now that we have church at 9 we are going to try to update it regularly on Sunday afternoons. Maybe we will get better at taking pictures too. I'll get around to putting other links on the side and music and all that fancy stuff- but this is all for today.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Hey!!!! It has been forever!! Can you believe that it has been 5 years since we were in the MTC??!!! So crazy!! Where did the time go? It looks like things are going well for you. I totally understand when it comes to blog posts. I have the hardest time keeping my blog up to date as well. I hope things continue to go well for you. Take care!

hydeeann said...

yay! you've been posting again. i stopped checking a long time ago and was actually just scrolling down my list and clicked on you accidentally. good thing i did. nice to see what's going on with you. i haven't seen you in ages - not since the last hair cut. love my cut, b-t-w! get lots of compliments on it even when i don't style it.

can you do the boys before the egg hunt next saturday? might as well if you are coming.